Monday, January 24, 2011

Shoe in.

Madewell Spring line-I die. Fantastic shoes, and I have my eye on three pairs. I'll have to either a) narrow it down to one (not likely) or b) convince my roommate to get a different one than me so we can share.

This inspires me to create some funky Spring looks (especially when the temps dropped yet again and we're stuck in Winter longer).

1) The Oxford slingback, black and cream tunic, and simple khaki shorts.

2) The nubuck seaside sandal, hippy colorful top, and flirty navy lace shorts.




3) the sidewalk wedge, the sweater of many colors, and how about some basic leggings?


What do you think? I'm ready for Spring..how about you?

1 comment:

  1. Such adorable shoes, I bet your shoe collection is getting to be ridic (in a good way) ;-) You have the best ones!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails