Monday, June 28, 2010

Weekend Recap

I survived the weekend and snapped some photos via the ShakeItPhoto app on my iPhone (technically I borrowed cousin Sloane's because I left my phone at her house before the play). We had such a good time and it was my brothers in law and nephews first time seeing the play. It still gave me chills!!!

Food was served before the play courtesy of the Big Texan. Great steaks. (The only thing missing was the beer...since it is a national park, no alcohol was allowed...boooo)

Teddy woke up briefly from his snoozing to greet us.
The play is set in the Palo Duro Canyon, second largest in the nation only to the Grand Canyon.

Opening act and my only shots before the sun set.
Great times with family and loved ones. Now back to reality..

2 comments:

  1. hello friend,
    sounds like you had a terrific weekend
    what beautiful photos, i love the border around the picture!
    happy monday (0:
    xoxoxxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cool! I love outdoor dramas, they're so cool. There's something special about them! Glad you had fun! XO!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails