Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My friends know what I like. Birthday presents!

Thought I'd share my birthday presents with you.

(1) Shoes from Luli (DSW, Steve Madden):


(2) Birthday book from Sara:
(3) Another Audrey book from Vee (for my coffee table)
(4) A present to myself. Thank you Lula B's for my Goyard laptop bag:

(5) sweater dress from Club Monaco from mom and dad-it is MOST SIMILAR to this except short sleeves, cowl kneck.

(6) Various gift certificates. Let's just say I'll be getting a massage, manicure, and hair cut very soon!
(7) IPhone charger from Brookstone.
Overall, I'd say it was a fantastic birthday. Spent time with friends and family, drinking wine, eating Italian, and laying by the pool. Not only am I glad to be alive, but I think this year is going to be a fantastic year!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails