Thursday, March 26, 2009

Madden Madness.

Day 30...No thinkin' Thursday starts...NOW. March Madness mania ensues this evening...For now, here are today's shoes.
Steve Madden shoes I don't even have to tell you where these are from! In honor of the return of March Madness action today, I present to you March Madness Madden Mania. It's March Madness for the shoe maven...3" heel with a slight platform, linen and leather with stitching and tiny cut-outs, peep toe and Mary Jane strap.
"These are my new shoes. They're good shoes. They won't make you rich like me, they won't make you rebound like me, they definitely won't make you handsome like me. They'll only make you have shoes like me. That's it." ~From a Charles Barkley commercial for basketball shoes, 1993
What do you think? Will these shoes go all the way or lose out in the sweet sixteen? Vote below, "Keep", "Toss".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails