Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Grey's Anatomy

Day 28...Is it grey or gray? I can never decide. The weather looks a little Seattle-esque this morning, with some rain coming in it looks like.

Today's shoes are from (can't you guess by now?) DSW and are Modern Vintage (like Sunday's sandals I posted yesterday afternoon). Grey patent toe and heel and suede body. Thicker heel for comfort.
Worn with grey pinstsripe sailor pants, navy ruffle blouse, and turqoise cardigan. If I were a surgical resident like Meredith, I don't think I'd have a hard time with wearing scrubs daily, especially if they were all grey. I was tempted to wear full on grey from top to bottom, but broke it up with the blouse/cardigan. Grey is a fabulous color, often wins over black in my closet.

“I don't design clothes. I design dreams.” Ralph Lauren
What is your vote? "Keep", "Toss" below.

1 comment:

  1. I love these! Shoes are so fun. :) Oh, and I asked a co-worker about grey/gray the other day (so I don't confuse the poor test-taking kiddos), and apparently either is correct. Gray is more American English spelling, and grey is British English. Happy to help! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails