Friday, January 7, 2011

Random bits.

Soo....lots of random things going on here. I went to Target with my cousin last weekend and found some really great jeans...seriously! I think I'm converting to Target for skinny jeans. I believe these are them...but to me they seem a shade darker, so I'll continue searching. How can you beat that price!?


I also scored some William Rast jeggings in black. As in, William Rast has a line for Target! Pretty pumped about that.


In other news, I'm completely ecstatic about cleaning out this weekend and getting ready for my new sofa. We're in the process of getting rid of some excess and re-arranging other things. I thought it would be a good time to pick up the rug under the dining room table and vacuum..how often do you get to do that anyway? You'll never believe what we found underneath...nearly a year's supply of hair ties, bobby pins, and q tips that Calvin (cat) had taken from Alicia's room and stuffed under the rug day by day....

How funny is that!? There was much more, I can assure you.

To add further to this non-cohesive (is that even a word?) post, I love this song. Not your average 12 year old...

3 comments:

  1. lol. that what under our beds look like!! James Dean LOVEs to steal hair ties and the round seal from the milk carton!! :)
    Congrats on the new couch!!! :)
    TGIF!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI MUFF!!!! so i've been bad about reading your blog but thought i'd stop by! hehe you may be getting many comments from me in the next few minutes! haha!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails