Sunday, May 10, 2009

Alas! A casualty.

Alas, there had to be one. It was bound to happen, really. With shoes in that quantity, why am I not surprised? There is one pair that has taken quite a beating and will be dismissed as a casualty of the challenge.

This was quite a memorable pair, actually. My first pair of pointy toe shoes. I remember the street corner in Rome where I purchased them during my semester abroad in Austria. I bought the same pair in a caramel/brown color for Corina at the same time. They are blue suede shoes, small, quaint kitten heel, and maximum comfort. I had them re-heeled several times too!!
I think that these deserve a peaceful ending. Sigh. I say goodbye to them and donate them with the other tosses.

"Between saying and doing, many a pair of shoes is worn out"-Dorothy Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails