Monday, February 23, 2009

I've gone international...

Day 3...I have to admit by the end of yesterday my toes were being scrunched. But that's to be expected when you work more than 8 hours a day.

Anyways, here are day 2's shoes!

These shoes are high, so I don't wear them much. Actually all the girls I work with commented that they have never seen them before. I got them at Nine West a year and a half ago, and have worn them a handful of times. While they're stylish and cute (I think), they may not be the most realistic...

You may be wondering about the title of the post. I have just learned that my cousin who lives in South Africa has spread the blog to London and Singapore!!! Thank you to everyone spreading the word!

"Nothing risque, nothing gained"-Alexander Woollcott

Now cast your votes at the buttons below. Just click once on "Keep" or "Toss"!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails