Thursday, November 4, 2010

Sugar Addiction, Anyone?

First off, was I the last to find out that Gwyneth Paltrow has a totally cool (and informative) blog? Corinne showed me last week.

She sends out a weekly newsletter. This week's was about sugar addiction...proving that our post-Halloween binging could be forming an addiction similar to cocaine, alcohol and nicotine. OK what!? Look I know I need to stop with the Reeses but I didn't think it was that serious..

Good news: scroll down in the article and you'll read tips on overcoming sugar addiction. I'm going to read it backwards and forwards now and cut this craving pronto.

PS-sorry for the PSA this morning, I'll be back to shoes and other fun things later on today ;)

3 comments:

  1. Good PSA! I rarely eat sugar, and I'll tell you, I feel a lot better! XX!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been reading GOOP for awhile now. Gwyneth is kind of a rockstar. Well her husband is...well I guess she is now...country strong ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. Ann, you need to post more pictures of you lady & what you're up to! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails