Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Music for your liking.

It's Winter. My music taste usually changes with the weather. I say usually, but it doesn't always happen that way. Sometimes I need the jumpier tunes in the cold weather to keep the spring in my step. Sometimes I prefer the more mellow route. All in all, this is what I'm listening to right now.

1. Two Door Cinema Club-Undercover Martyn


2. Neon Trees-Animal


3. Islands-Don't Call me Whitney, Bobby


4. Sufjan Stevens-Casimir Polaski Day


5. Fitz and the Tantrums-MoneyGrabber


6. The Beatles (totally jazzed that they're available on iTunes!)-From Me to You


Enjoy the musical tastings today. Happy Wednesday!!

2 comments:

  1. o Julia LOVED them all. she is rocker in her little 'recliner'

    thanks for the Wednesday boooooost!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the best taste in music!!!!
    You can make me a mix cd any time!!!!! :)
    Have a jammin' day!! :)
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails