Thursday, April 8, 2010

JCrew Fall look book

Did anyone else drop their JAW when first seeing this?! I was perusing Apartment #34 on Monday and had to also post it here. Here I am, begging for the warm weather to stay put. Then I see this and I want time to fast forward to Fall 2010 where these looks will be available at JCrew.

Jenna Lyons returns to Grey Gardens for her influence on the upcoming Fall's looks. In the review, Lyons says, "I'm not expecting people to dress like this, but they could, and I would love it if they did."








6 months and counting...........

2 comments:

  1. These are INCREDIBLE looks. The first one made my jaw drop too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky me! We're heading into South African fall right now! -Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails