Monday, March 15, 2010

Zach Motl's 178 Square Feet Haven

Can you believe this is a 178 square foot apartment? Neither can I! Erin @ Apartment 34 (the blog I am a sponsor of for my etsy shop..) posted about this at the end of last week and I've been amazed ever since.

Zach Motl, 25, lives in this 178 square foot studio apartment in Clinton Hill, Brooklyn, which he pays close to my mortgage for a month. To avoid lingering odors, he avoids cooking, and has a few spices atop his fridge for display purposes only.
I would die if my oven/stove was this small, but the sink and back splash are to die for!

This bathroom does NOT look cramped at all. I love how the tall, narrow orchid elongates the room. This makes me want to re-do my bathroom...
Mr. Motl is a junior designer at Robert Couturier & Associates, but to me is the master of sleek organization. Neat stacks, colorful arrangements, and tidy living areas. He even has clear divisions between bedroom, living room, kitchen, desk area, and bathroom. HOW is that possible? This inspires me to do some Spring cleaning...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails