Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How can I make this on my own...

Since I've been making headbands I have this need to handmake any accessory that I like. This is what goes through my head:

Oooohh I like this. (Grabs it, turns it over, twists it, peaks at the seems)
How should I make this?
Can I make it for less than it's selling for here?
Hmmm....(goes home to test)

Now I want to see how I can make something like this, and definitely more affordable. It arrived via my DailyCandy blast today.

Isn't it fabulous?? The other question I ask myself would anyone want this?

1 comment:

  1. I am the same way!! It can be a problem because than I start too many projects and never buy accessories when I like them anymore. All in all its fun and Challenging.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails