Friday, November 13, 2009

Are we there yet? And things I'm loving this week.

I'm sure Chris and I will be saying this for hourrrrrrrrs before we actually GET to South Africa. I can't believe it!!! I will be leaving in 5 days!!! I am working on posting about packing for Africa...hopefully it turns out well! You can count how many days on ONE HAND until I leave! MADNESS!


Also, is it just me or do you get 9,287 emails a day from stores BEGGING for your business? The economy sure is hurting, but I am TRYING my best not to be tempted! I've been seeing CUTE things for Christmas presents...

Audra would LOVE this but it's a little out of my price range..lol.
Love these rattles for all the babies being born in my life!
Love this for...me?? :)

Ok enough for now...back to work. I'll post later about making your own Christmas cards. I have made mine the last two years, wish I had a sample to show you! I have some ideas, starting with...
Everyone have a happy Friday!!!
*Oh, in my Italian class last night, I learned that they do NOT capitalize their days of the week! How strange!

1 comment:

  1. can't wait to hear about making your own christmas cards...i would love to do that this year! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails