Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Classic Peeps

Day 50...The week is almost half over, and my shoes are WAY beyond half finished. My current allergy attack is reminding me that spring has sprung, meaning it's time to rearrange your closet and put the spring and summer clothes up in the front to be worn.

These babies are from Nine West. I think I bought them at least...6 years ago. They have been worn soo many times, and are quite worn out now...is it time to replace them? I'm wearing them with a white skirt from Target and my favorite black tee from Club Monaco.
"Is it time to go home yet? I keep clicking these damn shoes but nothing happens"-Robin Hecht
What is your vote? "Keep", "Toss" below...

1 comment:

  1. Ok so i was just wondering...what happens to all the shoes you "toss"? You can recylcle them with me ; ) hahah. I'm a three clicks away - serious dorthy country out here in kansas. love you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails