Friday, June 12, 2009

Show Stoppers.

When I was at Shoeffle with Corina in NOLA, we gawked at these shoes. They did not come in my size so I had to order them online! They are SO comfortable and SO cute. In the store they were nearly $100 but online at overstock.com they were half the price! The flower is made of grosgrain and the heel is also similarly wrapped. Allover taupe satin.
I will look over my budget and seriously consider purchasing the wellies I posted about yesterday...thank you for your opinions!!! :D Happy Friday!!!!
“You put high heels on and you change”- Manolo Blahnik

3 comments:

  1. I LOVEEEEE these shoes! I'm def. a little jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am proud of you for trying a bright toe polish color! I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't be mad... My fingers are dark again :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails