Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Tahari Mata Hari.

Day 10...this should be a challenging day at work, but I'll take my queue from Margaretha Zelle, a.k.a. Mata Hari, and don shoes that can live a double life---day or night, work or play. MH was known to pose in the nude, however I will merely post the nude...shoes that is.
I bought these at DSW (sensing a pattern?) with my sister for no reason in particular other than the fact that they are Tahari and were on super sale! 3 1/2 inch heel, nude snake-skin-like patent leather. I paired them with brown pinstripe pants and an orange sweater.

"How tall am I? Honey, with hair, heels and attitude I'm through this d#$%* roof." -RuPaul

What do you think?
You can secretly vote via buttons below..."Keep" or "Toss"

3 comments:

  1. These blow yesterday's pair OUT OF THE WATER! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are a MUCH better alternative to yesterday's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As ev1 else said, these are WAY better beige heels than the ones you posted yesterday.

    They have a bit of ATTITUDE and I like that! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails