Wednesday, July 28, 2010

i've been tagged.

I got tagged by Vintage Girl over at Moonbeamwishes! Stop by her cute blog and etsy shop today..
1) What's a perfect styling for you?
I love anything striped, grey, or yellow as well as any cardigan or wedge shoe. I think the two items that top my closet (in quantity and usage) are cardis and wedges.

2) For what do you spend most of your money?
One word: shoes.

3) What's your favorite song at this moment?
Oh I always have a few...
Friendly Fires: Jump in the Pool
Local Natives: Cubism Dream
Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeroes: 40 Day Dream
Lady Gaga: Teeth

4) Which excellences do you think you have?
The ability to laugh with others and at myself, the ability to see beauty in every day life, this is a hard question........

5) And What are your failings?
Not sleeping well which leads to exhaustion and distraction, over-committing myself at times...

And now I tag these bloggers:
Cousin Julie of Julie Wilhite Photography
Shari of the Little Blue Dear
Mary of Room Polish
Maria Grace of Uptown Girl
Erin of Apartment #34

xo

3 comments:

  1. :) beautiful answers. my favorite: you can find the beauty in everyday life and you can laugh at others and yourself. such inspiration. sometimes you forget about the small things when you are looking at the big picture. i try, it's a work in progress, rome wasn't built in a day. ;) have a fantastic day!
    xoxoxxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, I am adding you to my Honorable Mentions page! I love Friendly Fires, too! XO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the opp to answer these my dear. I'll be posting soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails