Friday, June 18, 2010

A friend in Friday

The weekend is almost here! I can taste it! I got a Who, What, Wear on Tuesday that made me laugh---it has to do with Airport dressing. Went right along the theme with my How Tuesday this week.

Between leggings, skinnies, slip ons and scarves...over-sized totes, simple accessories, and a sweater to throw on, the airport can be an easily maneuverable transition between where you are and where you want to go. I love to wear baggy linen pants and flip flops in the airport...or skinnies and ballet flats...and I try to bring a snack/buy a snack since I definitely cannot rely on something tasty on the plane any more.

Anyone travelling anywhere this summer?

4 comments:

  1. PERU! It always make it difficult when traveling and you have to go from one season to the complete opposite at your destination. It will be winter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denver, Atlanta , China and NEPAL !!!!

    How random are those !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, people can go SO WRONG in airports. I am always shocked by what I see (oh, and honestly, the behavior that goes along with it, I swear people's IQ drops 20 points once they enter an airport!!!). So, lol, we will be going everywhere by car this summer! XO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beaumont (x2), southern Louisiana, Austin/Lake Travis! All car traveling... hate it but I can wear comfy pants instead of real pants :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails