Friday, January 22, 2010

The Weekend Awaits.

I am sooooooooooooo ready for this weekend. How ready? Soooooo ready. I have oodles to do to get my headbands ready for listing, need to get my car washed (will it stay sunny??), need to catch up on sleep and time with friends. These are things I've fallen in LOVE with this week!!!
CB2's Keep Calm and Carry On Rug! I have a print in my bedroom I got a while back because I love the history behind this phrase. CB2 writes a blurb on it in the description.
For obvious reasons (ahem, obsession with dandelions), the dandelion dinnerware at CB2 continues to be stalked by moi.
Spotted on my friend Sara's tweet, the hidden wedge Eliotte boot.
Off of DailyCandy this week, this delicious raglan tee from T Los Angeles!

And just in time for Spring, Chanel's polish in softer shades. This might make me take a step away from the vamp polish I usually wear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails