Thursday, December 17, 2009

The Holiday Spirit

OK, admittedly I have taken quite a long time to get in the holiday spirit. Again, blaming it on endless shifts at JCrew with loads of Christmas music on repeat. I am working on it, though! Last night, baked scones for the first time with Corinne. And what else has helped put me in the festive spirit?

The Anthropologie holiday catalog. It's a small, square booklet of festivity and color. Who doesn't have a secret obsession!?
So, I thank you, Anthropologie, for helping put me in the holiday spirit. I have also limited my movie watching to holiday movies. (Bridget Jone's Diary, The Holiday, The Family Stone, White Christmas, Serendipity, and will be renting Four Christmases. We'll save Christmas Vacation for when I'm with my family) Maybe I'll try to listen to Christmas music on Pandora today...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails