Monday, November 9, 2009

Fabrics and buttons and patterns, oh my!

The Sartorialist is a headliner on here most weeks. I love that Mr. Schuman posted about fabrics and patterns and vintage yesterday and just last week I got a Daily Candy about City Craft, a new fabric and sewing store (lessons too!) in Dallas! I can't wait to visit.

Here is Mr. Schuman's inspiration:
And here is Dallas' latest inspiration:


I'd love to stop and grab a coffee before perusing the offerings of this shop. From the threads to the patterns, this store has been stocked to a T.

Ahhhh, I'll post about it as soon as I go. I've been toying with starting my own crafts and offering them through here...some day soon?

3 comments:

  1. Yessssss, I can't wait to buy something from your original collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I met the girl who is starting City Craft at another friend's happy hour. It sounds like it's going to be cool!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails