Wednesday, October 21, 2009

p.s.......

Oh by the way...I met Scott Schumann, aka the Sartorialist last night. He called me, wanted to meet for coffee, have a chit chat...ok just kidding! Scott came to Dallas for a book signing near my hood. We got there early, buuuut didn't see that you needed THIS TICKET for the signing line....bollocks. We huffed and puffed and went back downstairs to get ours...boo group C we were here with A's!!! Scott and James sat in directors chairs and did a bit of Q&A for the crowd.

Let me tell you, there were some fantastic (as well as fantastically interesting) outfits last night. My favorite were these two chaps in Nantucket-esque casual/cool. Not the best picture, but I was trying to stalk stealthily.

When I went up to get my book signed, Scott questioned my flags...he asked if they were the photos I hate and I said that they were my favorite! We laughed, and he pointed out this particular page to me, saying this is the moment Garance fell in love with him! Quite confident, I would say.

Thank you for a wonderful evening, Scott! I usually would NOT request a picure with him but everyone else was and I did not want to regret not doing so.....

3 comments:

  1. cute photo! i would love to have gone, but was left alone with all the kids last night. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too fun! And your hair! Its so long and pretty!! love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails