Saturday, May 9, 2009

Shoe-Off.

You heard me. It's a shoe off. There will be a post a day next week to pair down further...I have several shoes that the readers were unaware were so similar to each other. I think it is only fair to subject them to one final draw against another pair, to decide what truly should stay in my closet, and what else must go. I've enjoyed your input and opinions on my shoes and I hope you've enjoyed voting!

Until Monday, when the duels begin.

For your reading pleasure, I leave you with this: My friend Drew shared this article withe me about Zac Posen's refuge.  My condo has become a refuge as most of the heavy construction is finished.  Is your apartment/house/hut a haven? A source of peace?  Food for thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails