Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Just the beginning...

Dearest followers,

I have loved sharing my shoes with you! I will continue to post non-work related shoes, but we can finalize the shoes that have been shown now.

One of my coworkers pointed out that I have a multitude of beige and black or solid beige shoes. I thought I would give an opportunity to help me consolidate...I will include several posts that I hope you will vote on the best shoes to keep, and what I can live without, out of that group.

The voting on the shoes thus far will close this Friday, and a decision should be made by then on what will be tossed and what will be kept. I can't wait to share a picture of my closet with you!!! For those of you just now reading, track back starting here and enjoy the ride!

So, if there's a pair that is neck and neck and you'd like them to get the boot, encourage your friends and family to vote!!! Spread the word!!! The shoe-aholic must be tamed!!! Well...not TOO tame...

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they just need to run free till they find someone just as wild to run with."-Carrie Bradshaw on Sex and the City




What will I do next!?!? One never knows...

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails