Monday, April 20, 2009

White Brights

Day 48...Funday Monday. I don my last few pairs of shoes and am anticipating the end of the challenge and the beginning of something new :)

My creative gene is drawing a blank today as I have spent the last several days working on my condo. These shoes were actually possibly my first pair purchased from DSW during college. I bought them for around $9 and for a dance or party or something. Very low kitten heel, white leather, pointy toe. I remember getting comments from guys back then like "how are those comfortable? Don't they squish your toes?" On the contrary they are quite comfortable!!

For those recently joining the blog, make sure to start back here to get the full background.

"I don't like getting patted down and taking off my shoes at the airport."-Rebecca Miller

What is your vote? "Keep", "Toss" below!

1 comment:

  1. i really like these...i wonder why so many ppl clicked 'toss'??

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails