Thursday, April 23, 2009

Make your Marc.

Day 51...my coworker chose these as my next victim.


Brand: Marc Jacobs. Purchased at? Oh yes, DSW. I popped in one Saturday and was stunned to see numerous designers stocking the clearance shelves! Navy and white leather, navy straps around the top of the foot and ankle, chunky heel. They are not the easiest to walk in, so should you vote them off, they will be shelved in my mother's closet. I think she is secretly crossing her fingers now...They also may be the wrong size for me. What the heck!


"I don't do fashion, I am fashion"-Coco Chanel


What do you think? Use the buttons below, "Keep", "Toss".

3 comments:

  1. I love them, but I'm voting TOSS. You have so many awesome shoes. You don't need to walk around in shoes that hurt you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these!!!!!!
    But you should give them to your Mom...
    hey... just wrap em up for Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails