Tuesday, February 24, 2009

stu's should stay. i'm just sayin'

Day 4....I decided to wear a skirt today. Nothing makes you feel more feminine than a skirt and heels. This project has been difficult though...to quote a contestant of Project Runway, "I don't think I knew it would take so much tediousness".
Anyways, carry on...

Here are Day 3's shoes:

Sans tights:

I bought them at Nordy's half yearly sale with my mom. She bought the same in candy apple red but I was in need of brown shoes! I'm sad to not be able to wear them again until the end of the challenge because I love them...Who doesn't love Stuart Weitzman?!

"It is the flagrant lack of practicality that makes high heel shoes so fascinating." - Stephen Bayley

Vote "Toss" or "Keep" on the buttons below. Put a little strut in your step today ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails