Monday, February 23, 2009

haute houndstooth

Day 2. Let me just say it was a little difficult to chose a pair this morning. I want to work my through the winter shoes before the weather changes...

Here are today's shoes. I'm wearing grey pinstripe wide leg pants and an eggplant sweater.

I bought these at Nordy's with a gift card from my aunt. The brand is Naughty Monkey. I love them because they're houndstooth. What's not to love about houndstooth? And it's hard to tell but they are actually a dyed calf skin or something of that nature. Add the patent straps and button and you come up with some fabo heels.

"I don't know who invented the high heel, but all women owe him a lot" -Marilyn Monroe

Let the voting begin.... "Keep!" "Toss!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails