Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Royal Fascinators

This DailyCandy video has me intrigued. Hat maker Eugenia Kim shows us how to make quick and easy fascinators in this short clip.






My cousin Cindy (the one in S Africa) asked me recently what I thought of "fascinators" that the British ladies are wearing lately. Being that I am a maker of headbands and hair pieces, I'm obviously a fan of head wear in general. Lately I haven't been wearing much more than a bun on top of my head, but the upcoming nuptials might be an occasion to change that.


Kate Middleton is a frequent wearer of these feathers, and keeps it classy and fairly simple.

Inspiration can also be taken from SJP, and she definitely isn't afraid to go the extra mile!

2 comments:

  1. I don't know that I'd ever wear one, but I really love the way they look! ROCK IT ANN. and take pics for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hats of the Royal Wedding
    http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/Hats-Royal-Wedding/ss/events/royals/042911royalhats#photoViewer=/110429/ids_photos_wl/r3588726126.jpg

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails