Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Nothing of significance.

I've got my mittens on today. Wore them on the way to yoga..(note I have the black & white ones)
So I'm getting into the first downward dog and do you know what I realize? My pants are on inside out. Perrrrrrfect. Well, the room is dimly lit and you're SUPPOSED to only be paying attention to your own practice, so I decided to let it go and stick with them as is. And you know what? After a while I forgot all about it.

These mittens are totes cute and warm, grab yourself a pair!! As a side note, I had the most amazing breakfast smoothie (which Julie will vouch for me here). Want to know what's in it? Ok!!

1/2 cup frozen organic mango slices
1/4 cup pineapple
3/4 cup organic coconut milk
1 tsp agave nectar
1/2 cup ice cubes
blend blend blend.

mmmmmmm delicious.

I apologize for today's post being solely about the amazingness of my shake and the retardedness of my yoga attire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails