Tuesday, December 28, 2010

NYE - yay or nay?

New Years Eve. One of the most talked about nights out of the year...maybe the most talked about. Growing up I was never allowed to go out for NYE (mean old mom!) (I'll probably do the same to my kids). As an adult, the few times I've gone out for NYE have been lots of fun, but maybe a little hyped up for my liking :)

All in all, it's a good excuse to get dolled up and have some fun with friends..

Are you going to be daring and rock these

or this?
or keep it classy with this
or this?
or sparkle and shine with this
or this?
I will be ringing in the New Year at my cousin's wedding with all my favorite people (sisters, cousins etc) (including Julie!) wearing the dark metal version of this with tights + boots if the weather gets cold!

cheers to 2011!! I know it's going to hold great things

(p.s. budget friendly finds tomorrow!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails