Monday, September 13, 2010

Slow to Start

Monday already? I had such a full weekend I am shocked that Monday is already here. My sister and I participated in our first craft bazaar/flea market which took up all of Saturday. Celebrated my birthday that night with great friends (I have the best friends!!!) and laid low yesterday.

Any new music to suggest? I just downloaded the Sara Bareilles' new album this morning. Liking it so far..



Tomorrow I hope to share with you pictures and stories about the bazaar! :)

2 comments:

  1. yes! can't wait to hear more about the bazaar---congrats, I bet you two had so much fun! and happy late-birthday : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very excited to hear more details!

    Oh and I have a New Giveaway from the French Basketeer I think you will love!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails