Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How Tuesday: How to Find White Jeans

Before moving on to the wedding circuit, I wanted to help Mitzi find good white jeans :) I sported my white denim twice last weekend so I thought it only fitting that this post be dedicated as such.

There are three ways you can go with this...

1. Shorts. White shorts are totally cute this summer. Make them Bermudas or make them Boyfriend, either is a good choice. I actually got mine at the Gap outlet in Roundrock for $10...my other thought was to crop an old pair (or a pair new to me from Buffalo Exchange) myself for less than $50. Great with wedges, cork heeled shoes, and just flip flops!

2. Skinnies. I have a pair of skinnies that are a bit cropped, which I think is perfect for summer and for white. Make sure they fit well...not baggy, not too skin tight. Mine are from Urban Outfitters last summer, which is always a good price point. Super cute with round toe heels, summer boots, or gladiator sandals.
3. The Trouser jean. Always a popular pick. Great to wear with a floral tunic or any bright colors. Great with your summer high heels and wedges.

4. You know what else looks good with white? Headbands! Haha. I love pairing colorful accessories with white. Try these on for size:

5. Final words? Be careful when you wear white on the bottom. Watch where you sit or lean and what you drink or eat! Other than that, rock it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails