Thursday, March 18, 2010

My favorite day of the week, and my favorite things.

My fantastic coworkers, Mary, Emily, Courtney (and newly Andrea) and I have been struggling through the week. Monday was awful, Tuesday was uneventful (and fine), Wednesday-ugh. Some call it hump day. Some call it half way through the week. But me? I think, "really? Only Wednesday?" So today, we've made it! It's Thursday! Some of us agree that this is our favorite day of the week. It's close enough to the weekend that you can taste it. You can pack for your weekend trip tonight (I'm going to Houston to be with cousin Julie) and pat yourself on the back since you've almost made it!

Why isn't Friday my favorite day of the week? Well, it may sound silly, but it's so close (nay, it is the weekend when that clock hits 5) to the weekend that it already spills into how quickly Monday will approach. Saturday morning is great because you still have the whole day ahead of you but by the evening you think, shoot....tomorrow is Sunday....which might as well be Monday.

That probably made no sense. But that's what I imagine, so I'm stickin to it.

Since I have yet to experience the joy of shopping (truth be told I don't like shopping very much because I end up tired and hungry, but I do like owning new things) and sweets, I thought I'd post about the things I've been eyeing this week. I've kept my distance...

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails