Monday, November 16, 2009

Baby gifts

I have seen THE CUTEST baby stuff lately. It's ridiculous. If you're like me, you have a lot of friends getting married and a lot who are now having babies. I'll be missing my dear friend LE's shower while I'm in South Africa, but LOOK WHAT IS ON HER REGISTRY!!!
I hope someone (or a group of people) get it for her. She loves owls and it's just the cutest! Baby Bliss is a local boutique that sells the most adorable things.

These have been my go-to baby rattles for gifts this year.


And did anyone realize that IKEA has baby toys???
I got my nephew a mobile there. It's hanging above his crib as we speak :) Oh dear...has anyone heard of a rocking moose?! This is so cute..

2 comments:

  1. I know another place you can get adorable baby things......

    ReplyDelete
  2. BAH! i should have given you a shout out!!!!!!! will soon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails