Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Wonder if this works...

My friend Vicente claims he "found this while looking for tennis shoes..." Uhuh...

Anyways, I have yet to try this at home, and perhaps I should before posting, but I thought I'd post it to see if anyone else would be the guinea pig!

How to stretch your shoes at home...I actually have a pair of boots that needs some stretching and may do the old water-in-baggies-shoes-in-freezer trick to them...



check out the video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qf5mJ7aR2t8&NR=1

Any takers??

2 comments:

  1. I was sucked into buying a pair of patent low heeled black shoes at DSW recently (they were somewhere around $10, how could I not!)

    However, they definately need to be stretched... I might just try this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Knowing my luck, I'd probably either, A) shrink my shoes; or B) end up with soggy shoes.

    That said, I'd love to see Trevor's face if/when he opened our freezer to see it filled with my shoes stuffed with Ziplocs full of water. That might just be worth the effort right there!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails