Thursday, September 24, 2009

Bring a Puma with you!

Ok, my cousin requested guidance on Safari shoes. I started to think about what I was going to bring. Not running shoes because they're new and I don't want jungle dung in the grooves. What to do...
So I went through this progression. No Brittany, I will not wear these.


I probably shouldn't wear these since I supposedly (supposably?) got rid of them.

And I thought, wait, I'll wear my Pumas. Then I chuckled to myself. I was about to suggest to my cousin to bring some Pumas to the jungle. Can you imagine the confusion?! Mine are grey with a neon green stripe. Not your everyday khaki, but I think they'll be alright. Still up for discussion with the other cousins.

1 comment:

  1. omg annie baby theres a whole annie baby world i didnt know about!

    youre going on an african safari?! i love this blog. i love the fact that youve posted options from old navy and jcrew...haha! hello, "safari olive" you crack me up!

    love you smushy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails